"Royal e-Check in" creates a new dimension for air travellers by implementing modern technology to enhance smooth services. Royal e-Service Kiosks provide two choices of service: "Royal e-Check in" and "Royal e-Ticket & Check in". Via the user-friendly touch screen facility, you can choose either to perform self-service check-in, make reservation, or purchase e-Ticket and check-in at a one-stop service point. Both options are available at the airport from 30 minutes up to 5 hours prior to flight departure.
Royal e-Check-in Quick Guide
Royal e-Check in is available for up to 4 passengers holding confirmed e-Ticket or paper ticket to select this option and perform self-service check-in at seven domestic airports around Thailand which are Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Hat Yai, Khon Kaen, Phitsanulok, and Chiang Rai.
1. Travellers holding paper or electronic tickets can quickly get boarding passes issued at the kiosk by swiping credit card or Royal Orchid Plus membership card (for ROP members only) through the card reader slot for self identification.
2. The system will automatically display your name as stored in the magnetic strip, names of any accompanying passengers, and also your flight records. You can select names for check-in, choose your seat preference, and then confirm the transaction.
3. Members of THAI's Royal Orchid Plus or Star Alliance frequent flyer programs can accrue mileage by simply entering their membership number.
4. If allocated seat is not satisfied, passengers can touch 'Change seat' button to request for new seat change. Seat map screen will display accordingly.
5. Your travel information and gate number will appear on the screen in order to verify your transaction and make confirmation for printing of the boarding pass.
Royal e-Ticket & Check-in provides a convenient way to travel for THAI passengers to make self reservation, purchase e-Ticket, and check-in at a one-stop point service.
1. Many leading local and international credit cards are acceptable when making flight reservation at the Kiosk. Simply swipe the card to access the service, and choose your destination. The flight number and class of service will appear on the touch screen for selection.
2. Your travel information and ticket price will appear for your verification and confirmation on the purchase of the e-Ticket. You can then perform self check-in and have your boarding pass and receipt issued.